Thursday 26 April 2012

AMIO : Pagination

Drive soundtrack is making Indesign a lot more 


agreeable. i am no longer trying to punch my 


mac screen


I hate pagination. with a passion!


I thought I hated packaging, that actually wasn't too bad yesterday. I struggled for a while with the film festival brief for the programme and that but this one just won't seem to work 


and now I have to do coptic binding as well for the coffee table book and that  isn't working out as badly but i still have no idea how I'm going to manage it. 


I have a print session booked for tomorrow and I need to print of all the packaging, stationary and the look book 
and I tried doing some mock ups of the lookbook earlier and indesign and post script just don't seem to want to agree on things. 






2 things I'm trying to do. 




PAGINATION FOR 32 PAGED LOOK BOOK 




WORK OUT PAGINATION FOR COPTIC BINDING  FOR A 


72 PAGED COFFEE TABLE BOOK




Indesign 'Print Booklet' and postscript files just dont seem to 


be agreeing. 


hmm....,,,





























No comments:

Post a Comment