Sunday 27 May 2012

SEOH photos


I really enjoyed photographing this project, although it was quote tricky.
Even though most of the  the red was were printed on the same stock, but when you photograph them in a slightly different light, they look so different. so there was a lot of photoshopping involved. trying to get  red to be exactly the same is quite difficult.
seoh4 seoh2There are one of my favourite set of photos. I think the chilli just photographs so well and it actually makes the rest of my work look better than they actually are.

I also took these picture just in the studio with natural light coming through from the window, and they look so much better than using the studio lighting stuff.  Some of the images are still quote yellow but with little editing they i think they loo great




seoh 3

The menu was printed in a different stock, it was really a watercolour paper as I wanted it to be thick, almost card like. but the colour didnt come out as well as I hope homping.

seoh 1




No comments:

Post a Comment