Sunday 27 May 2012

Design Context Book


My DC books arrive the other day and I'm really happy with them.  I sent the files out to print at Dox direct about a week ago. One thing that I'm not so happy with is the quality of the colurs. It was something that I knew could happen as well as I designed it so that all the  pages are colours ( may have been a better idea using coloured stock) but the paper and text quality were really good

DCbook

I need to make some kind of belly ban or packaging to hold the books together as a set.
I think It will be a really simply designed belly band, possibly yellow


each of the publication have yellow page spreads which differentiate the content on those pages from all the other pages but because all the publications have yellow pages, thats what hold them together, hence the belly band is going to be yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment